Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Compared to where Falcon was trading 1.5 years ago - the fundamentals of the Falcon story have substantially improved, so you would logically think that the share price would have improved instead of being cut in half. However, the entire world seems to be in love with pushing large and medium cap stocks into the nose bleed levels and ignoring almost the entire universe of commodity based junior stocks. The size of the float on Falcon doesn't help us too much - having almost one billion shares outstanding, along with the probability of no catalysts to help keep momentum going such as: no significant news from Australia until next summer, a protracted governmental pissing contest in South Africa, and limited progress from Hungary for a while.

On a more positive note, Philip is continuing to travel the globe meeting with brokers, government officials, partners and investment funds to promote the Falcon story. The potential in the Beetaloo is awesome, plus the recent news on the flow rates from the CR1/68 well next door to the Falcon S.A. holdings, combined with a very real possibility that NIS will move into the deep Mako - make this a phenomenal buying price. I averaged down a bit buying a few thousand at 13.5 cents CDN, but am hoping to sell a few other stocks and buy more at these levels.

That being said, Falcon is probably another year or two away from getting up to some of the analysts targets - so a great deal more patience will be required if looking for a multi-bagger return on this stock. As to your time invested of 1.5 years - there are many, myself included, that have been invested in Falcon for quite a bit longer - so patience seems to be getting a little easier as my memory gets worse with age!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply