Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Hard to always know who is or isn't a suspect on bullboards. They are frequently populated by psychopaths, wolves-in-sheep's-clothing, and assorted other ne'er-do-wells. However, for the most part most posters here have not been obnoxious or relentlessly nasty with personal attacks, thankfully.

Soly might be in the wrong here and a little excessive in his attack on Newtofo, who, I hope will continue posting here. But I will say, in defense of Soly, he has almost singlehandedly kept this a useful, positive, mostly respectful board. Most posters here are probably not aware of the previous history of FO boards which were dominated by endless personal attacks which served no purpose and were very unpleasant. That is why a new board was set up here on Agoracom where, under Soly's stewardship, it has remained relatively pest-free and focused. Of course, he is not above criticism, either, and I did add my recommendation to the nervesofsteel post.

New Message
Please login to post a reply