Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

I am new to adding my thoughts to this site, but not new to watching the conversations and opinions unfold here over the last year. Like many of you, I am a significant holder of shares of FOLGF in the states. I jumped on board in late 2009, after many meetings with "all" the experts including Bruner and his clan, Herriage, and many other "industry scientists". My average share value is down 50%, and I have much riding on Falcon's success. I have had the opportunity to speak with the handfull of Falcon leaders over the last 6 years, and all have said the same things as if reading from a script.

But I am still a believer.....will be until oil and gas flow, or my shares are worth dust.

A couple of things in this article keep my head spinning. Drilling is being pushed to June, and the share value is held so low due to partners potentially not pulling the trigger on exploration....??? I see everyone taking a few steps backwards again...am I wrong?

New Message
Please login to post a reply