Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

(all my opinion - I don't want any excuses to have this post pulled)

I think that at the next AGM, shareholders will finally say enough is enough and get rid of this incompetent individual

The world is moving at a speed that is too fast for Mr Smith to keep up. In the ROF, he couldn't leverage some value from a property in between NOT and SPQ/KWG? In the Beauce, he cannot create value on a property in close proximity to GNH? Forget about Magpie..he missed the boat again by dragging his feet.

Only value he creates is when he lets someone else take over a property....read CHM and RGX.

For example. Right now, half of the market cap is the deal (if same as Sheridans) he would get from CHM.....No value created on his own.

He has nobody pushing him to do better so he remains mediocre. There seems to be no fiduciary responsibilty to enhance shareholder value here.

Just keeps diluting shareholders by accepting crappy flow-thru money and missing on every hole drilled.

We have valuable properties.....we need someone who can market that fact!!!!!

Enough is enough, I say. If you agree give me a thumbs up!

Camper

New Message
Please login to post a reply