Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Message: New Cliffs CEO sees ‘zero hope,’ no asset sale in Ontario’s Ring of Fire

Hello Cinema Show.

Welcome back!

So far as getting caught up on things over the last year, I suggest—immodestly—that you look up my Agoracom posts this past year (or longer, if you can’t stop yourself). If you think all my verbiage is too tiresome to endure, stick to only the words I highlighted. If, even that, exceeds your capacity for toleration, you can cut down the workload, even more, by only clicking on the links in my posts (which will take you to the news and the original documentation).

Of course, the documentation as close as possible to the original sources is your most trustworthy information. I try to confine my opinions to pointing out facts that are already known and published. Also, in my posts, often I responded to other contributors to this Message Hub on the frequent occasions when they brought up important developments and important information.

So far as your question about the disconnect between Fancamp’s market price for its stock as opposed to the market prices for its tangible assets, the contributors to this Message Hub are in 100% agreement. Plainly, it’s attributable to Peter Smith not doing his conscientious best (with the help of dedicated employees under his direction) to build (200 or so) serious relationships with investment institutions.

You will find this discussion topic in the posts of many people, including myself (at considerable length). This is not a question of opinion only. Read for yourself (in the posts to this Message Hub).

For now, I’ll give you just one example (to encourage you to look into the mindlessness and madness for yourself). Fancamp regularly issued tens of millions of shares through Marquest who, in turn, marketed them as a tax shelters. Marquest put Fancamp shares alongside the shares of other mineral exploration companies, into several “Blind Pools,” with the provision that, within eleven months, all the “Blind Pool” contents would be dumped (for the purpose of rolling over the proceeds into new and different tax shelters).

This is just the tip of the iceberg. But don’t get me wrong. I’m not a crybaby. I’m not a chronic complainer. Just the opposite. I’m Peter Smith’s most vocal admirer. I consider him a genius. On top of that, I consider his accomplishments, the accomplishments of genius.

So, went wrong? Of course, as you know, it’s the price of our shares. The guy in charge has one terrible failing. It’s created an intractable problem because he obstinately refuses to recognize that he’s the one who should be shouldering the responsibility to do anything about it. Because his neglect of the subject has gone on for years on end, the neglect hasn’t so much killed the price as it has disconnected it from any reality market-watchers have ever witnessed.

The crazy consequences of a disconnect from reality are hard to take in. But they’re just as inescapable and certain as expecting (without good cause) a lamp to continue to output light after you’ve pulled the plug from the electric outlet. The consequences are just as inescapable and certain as expecting (without good cause) freight train cars to travel along at the same speed as before, behind the locomotive, after somebody uncoupled the connection.

Because Fancamp’s stock price is disconnected from reality, there is no limit whatsoever as to how far apart the two are presently. There is also no limit to how far apart the two will be in the future. To fully appreciate what’s going on, it’s essential to grasp the fact that the separation is free to grow. On the other hand, if the connection were tight and secure, all our great future accomplishments coming out would be instantly recognized and, within seconds, would be reflected in the price of our shares (as the result of trading frenzy after trading frenzy).

New Message
Please login to post a reply