Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

1-Website.  I emailed Smith asking him to spend some of the HPQ money on the website.  Still haven't heard anything (I doubt I will).  The FNC website is pathetic (kinda like how FNC is run)

2. Promo firm.  The mining industry has turned the corner to the upside.  What better time to be  hiring a Promo firm to try and garner some attention.  Copper is near $2.70 U.S a pound so for starters why not try and promote our copper properties; Stoke and Clinton projects "  On the Stoke property significant copper intersections (7.9%Cu/6.4m, 6.34%Cu/5.1m) are associated with a strong gravity anomaly, while a much larger, similar and untested anomaly lies some 700m to the NW in a similar geological environment. The Clinton property hosts a series of small lenses of VMS mineralization. A drilling program conducted in 2014 consisted of five drill holes to test some of the lenses. The final drill hole in one of these lenses returned 2.78%Cu/24.7m suggesting the possibility of larger volumes of mineralized material." 

3. UPdate on whats going on with Lafleur?  This still in the courts?  What's the outcome?

4. Hire a Ceo (as stated in the firing of Lafleur News release)

5. More news.  I think FNC had 4 half decent news releases in all of 2016. 

I can keep going but really don't feel like wasting time beating a dead horse.

New Message
Please login to post a reply