Welcome to the Finavera Wind Energy Inc. Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Tetra Bio-Pharma Reports Approval by Health Canada of its Phase 1 Trial of dried Cannabis

• Health Canada approved phase I clinical study of smoked cannabis

We are very pleased to announce the authorization of the Phase I clinical trial by TPD. This is an important milestone in the clinical development of smoked Cannabis in North America and we are proud to be working with Algorithme pharma, a Clinical Research Organization with many years of experience and expertise in the conduct of Phase I clinical studies, said Dr. Chamberland, Chief Science Officer.

Tbp large

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

Hey there I see you are somewhat alone on this board. I have been following Finevara for about 2 years, partially because the central bc projects are in in my back yard and there fore they interest me. I did own a bunch at 10 cents, then ran out of patience. The next time I checked they were close to 1$. I was completely blown away, and had to double check I was looking at the same company. Any knowledge on why the share price has slid in the last 6 months? At 30 cents it is starting to interest me again as they are getting closer to EA and construction are they not?

Cheers,

Moguely

New Message
Please login to post a reply