Welcome to the Finavera Wind Energy Inc. Stock Hub
(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Small Cap Stock TV – April 23, 2014

Good afternoon to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on our TV show this morning. It’s April 23rd and we’ve found 6 great press releases to report on. It’s another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news.

Here's today's featured companies:

• Premier Gold (PG.T),
  • Pilot Gold (PLG.T),
  • Nevada Sunrise Gold (NEV.V),
  • Eldorado Gold (ELD.T),
  • Osisko Mining (OSK.T),
  • US Oil Sands (USO.V)

Watch It Now!

Mail Room
Rating: [?]
Votes: 29 Score: 2.8
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Johnny August

posted on Jan 09, 12 10:46PM

Hey there I see you are somewhat alone on this board. I have been following Finevara for about 2 years, partially because the central bc projects are in in my back yard and there fore they interest me. I did own a bunch at 10 cents, then ran out of patience. The next time I checked they were close to 1$. I was completely blown away, and had to double check I was looking at the same company. Any knowledge on why the share price has slid in the last 6 months? At 30 cents it is starting to interest me again as they are getting closer to EA and construction are they not?

Cheers,

Moguely

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Small-Cap CEO Lessons - Is Your CEO Out Of Touch? ... Not Anymore

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.