First Mexican Gold Corp.
NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

QE: TSX-V

Robust Growth Marks This Compelling Infrastructure Play

Welcome to CEO Interviews a production of AGORACOM in which we speak to small cap CEOs and Executives about their companies.  With us today is Brent Buhler, VP Finance of QE2 Acquisition Corp.

• Alberta-founded firm that acquires and grows well-managed, profitable, asset-backed, Alberta-based businesses in the infrastructure and utility service sectors.
  • Growth strategy is a mergers and acquisitions program which leverages the synergies that can be achieved by vertical and horizontal integration.

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Watch Interview Now!

Silver eagle 11
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 94 Score: 3.3
  • Currently 3.3/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Jim on R & R. with Family!

posted on Oct 26, 13 08:27PM

Good Morning.

I hope you have a grhttp://agoracom.com/ir/FirstMexicanGold/forums/discussion/topics/590587-jim-on-r-r-with-family/messages/1853248/editeat 2 weeks R. & R. Jim. You deserve it after such a long cruelling year.

Come back alittle rested up.(I know u will have your cell close by!) but just answer the family calls and maybe important messages from only important matters.

We are all holding our breath for your November News Release!

Stating we have a new partner but with you running the show and news of the drills turning in the near future.

On another matter; we still have not hear from Corex about their drilling program and results; are they keeping secrets??

We should have heard something by now.

GOLD is still on the rise. New Monthly high 1353.90

Cheers

W.C. Guy

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Recent Drill Results: 63m of 1.21 g\t gold and 2m of 13.95 g/t gold ... Learn More!

President's D.D.

Hub Leaders