First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
I know we are all disappointed that so far we have not found a partner or at least signed a deal. We are now at tail end of year...and tax loss selling...so nothing is likely to happen for a while..JMO. I know Jim is working very hard to find a fit for Fmg. I believe that one of the issues is we have a very profitable mineable area in the Karen zone..it may not be a fit for some of the larger companies. I listen to a lot of the forecasters about gold mining/ gold prices...there seems to be an attitude building that the gold sector has been beaten down for a long time and 2015 could be the start of a new cycle..I hope they are right! I do know that Jim will never give up on this property..he has a lot at stake. This is a high risk ..high reward investment..in an excellent property. Right now it may seem like a pretty low period...at very cheap prices...that could all change very quickly. My best wishes to everyone for the new year! There is a lot of working going on behind the scenes and IMO there is every reason to hope and expect that 2015 will be a turnaround for FMG.
New Message
Please login to post a reply