First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

I totally agree with your post G.B. but I think the US$ & Gold & PM's will rise alittle more together.

Seems opposite to 7-8 years ago when Gold ran up with oil as the $ moved down.

I really think inflation will be a burden for the next few years and really start to hurt everyone's pocket Book. I am seeing between 15% - 25% inflation in Asia now for simple things like foods, building materials and basics for life. A cup of coffee is up 25%-35% in 6 months. Wages are the same for the average person.

Interest rates will go up (I personlly think) again just like the early '80s for those that remember morgages at 18-20%...a sad time for me and others then but we survived. Some could not and lost there homes.

I believe the markets always return to cycles and shake out the crap.

Gold, Silver and other P.M's are needed now as a shortage is loaming in our future.

Copper, Zinc and lead(by products of mining P.M's) is at their lowest levels now with huge shortages in the world.

Time to start buying Miners, P.M.s & physical Gold & Silver before we see 1400$ again.

My thoughts........Miner stocks hold the greats rewards and low FMG will bear much fruit in the months to come.

Cheers

West Coast Guy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply