First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Hello

Everyone getting antsey too. Me Too. I think there must be news soon. The stock has been selling off to .03 which is great if u are still buying:-))

Large amount of shares moving on Friday but 100,000 was a cross over.

Well I am sure impaitient for N.R. like/thinking the rest of u are too; wondering if the deal will be consumated with the funds transferred.

I am thinking something has to happen soon(maybe this week). But been thinking that way since we were told about the New Partners.

Yes they are New kids on the block but hell they need to put in the money to get things happening in Mexico.

I know Jim was down there for a few days before Christmas getting things started.

He has to hire people, build barricks for them to live in, just set up the camp in general. Which will also take money and time. Then get drills on site and other mining equipment.

Things do not happen fast in Mexico; but then there is a lot of idle equipment available now and probably cheap as other claims and mines are shut down.

Still hoping January is the Month that things start to roll out.

Cheers

W. C. guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply