First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

The stock price boost for Corex is due to many factors. They are executing a plan flawlessly with a proven management group. Also, Bob Moriarty started pumping them. Corex is advertising on his website and he participated in their recent PP and wrote them up very favourably. A couple other promoters came out with lofty targets. This will help FMG!

Below is a back and forth with Bob M. I had yesterday. He also holds FMG and Jim knows him from a long way back. I am not opposed to Jim jumping on the Bob M. bandwagon.

1. On May 17, 2016 at 9:29 am,
    Peter R. says:

CALLLING BOB MORIARTY!! I see you are pumping CGE. CGE’s property is joke. Their neighbor has the goods. Chester desparately tried to get his hands on FMG’s property but couldn’t. CGE is a fine property but the really rich rock is next door at FMG and that is where the real money will be made.

t

1. On May 17, 2016 at 9:30 am,
    Peter R. says:

I meant joke compared to FMG’s property. CGE’s property is good.

1. On May 17, 2016 at 9:54 am,
    Robert Moriarty says:

How many Chester Millars are working at FMG?

I bought First Mexican shares at $.25 in 2007. They are now $.035. What possible difference could it make who has the best ground? The question should be, who has the best management?

• On May 17, 2016 at 10:56 am,
      Peter R. says:

I would agree if we were talking about a complicated mine start up and process. The path CGE and FMG are taking is the same. Simple HL mining, small scale in easy jurisdication. I would put more weight on your management comments if we were talking a large scale project in different jurisdiction. We’ll soon see.

• On May 17, 2016 at 11:28 am,
        Robert Moriarty says:

Peter: I’ve been waiting on First Mexican for 9 years and watched it decline from where I bought to the current price for a 86% drop. I’ll bet my total investment that CGE gets into production first. Management really does make a difference.

• On May 17, 2016 at 11:47 am,
          Peter R. says:

I wouldn’t bet with you on that as you will be correct. However, I would bet with you on who will generate more profit. I am still not ruling out CGE and FMG coming together or CGE taking a run at FMG. Could make a really nice mine and the area CGE is focusing on is several hundred meters from FMG’s high grade area. There core sheds are within spitting distance.

• On May 17, 2016 at 2:45 pm,
          Excelsior says:

Thanks guys. After this discussion, I may just buy a little of each company and hope they end up merged in the end

• On May 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm,
          Robert Moriarty says:

Peter R: My thoughts were that if First Mexican took an all share deal with Corex with Chester Milliar on board, it would be the deal of the century for both companies. FMG may have the superior property but hasn’t put out a press release in two years and is $300, 000 in the hole. They should merge.

New Message
Please login to post a reply