First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

I contacted Sam when the announcement first came out. Cant remember my message but was basically thanks for coming on board and I would love more info on LINK. I contacted him through Linkedin and became one of his conections. He got back to me immediately with a nice polite response but not real details other than he seemed excited about the JV. I have tried to contact him once or twice since but he doesnt respond. He regularly posts on Linkedin and his posts give the impression that he has a lot of time on his hands. He seems like a nice respectful guy with little experience. Not sure bugging him is going to do anything especially if he is on the fence about the JV. Jim has had regular contact with him and says nothing but good stuff about him so it may be out of Sam's hands. Sam is not the money behind LINK. The money comes from elsewhere (not sure where?) so if the problem is with LInk it is likely not Sam but the group that is funding the Link venture. My two cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply