First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
Sorry I meant to put a message with the gold chart I posted! My message is to point out that when Jim went on his journey to find a new JV partner approx a year ago...gold proceeded to hit a low point in December of approx 1070$ and silver was 13.70$. With the moves during the past few months and recent events ie Brexit...the odds are very high that by Dec 2016 gold will be 1400$ and silver could very well be pushing 20$ by dec 2016 and based on forecasts from many experts this is just the beginning! This is a dramatic change in approx one year. My point is obvious ...even though this past 8-9 months seems like an eternity to many of us...the landscape has now changed immensely ! One thing we can be sure of is that there will be no let up from Jim Voisin. The price of gold and silver has bottomed out the prospects for Fmg are looking better than they ever have over the past year or so! I know I am stating the obvious just thought it was worth a post!
New Message
Please login to post a reply