First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Not everthing is always known or thought about!

Good post Gold Barron. This year period has been a long time coming. But a Good year for me as I was a monthly buyer knowing that there is still a BIG future for FMG.

You said "..gold proceeded to hit a low point in December of approx 1070$ and silver was 13.70$."

Prices on Friday 1325$ approx. and Silver 17.74 a increase of approx. 30%

Not sure what is the delay but the longer it takes The Price of the J.V. should include the new pricing for P.M.'s added to the orginal price of 8 Million; that would be approx. $2+ Million more.

Our new partner got a great Deal and as the months go by Gold & Silver is going up, up and away.

They are making money as they wait to come up with the money.....

The Gold & Silver is still in the Ground! The grades are still there, nothing has really changes in the 10 years of FMG.

Jim is working to put this J.V. to bed and get Boots on the ground and start!!

G.B. I think we will see 1400 Gold before the U.S. elections or even late Sept. Just my humble thoughts. This world is turned upside down and around and around it goes.....where it stop nobody knows. Debt, Debt and more Debt!

This is whole new world we are in now.

Cheers

West Coast Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply