First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
Peterot, I may have to respectfully disagree with you in regards to news coming out this month... Would it be prudent to release news during the "Doldrums of Summer"? Summer is the time Canadians like to take time off and maybe head to the lake (while there is no ice covering it). Personally, I would like to see some excellent news releases start coming out at the beginning of September. This may give us the best results in our share price versus now when many investors may be swimming with their kids or grandkids. Just my opinion, of course. Summer will be over before you know it, unfortunately :-(. If Jim is on site during the heat of Summer, good on him!! Let's just pray that he is getting things ready to start up for this fall. THAT would be a Great News Release. Get some cash in the bank and maybe find out what that deep anomoly has to offer. I sure hope Jim has some idea and info as to the geological implications of that large body of ?ore?... Yeah, I know, I know... It could be iron or graphite or some other low grade, unprofitable body of ???. Surely, some of today's electromagnetic readings from surface can shed a little bit of light on what's down there, right? Well, that's my hope, anyway... So, get er done, Jim. Hope to hear from you in the next couple of months with some really good news. Herb (in this from the initial PP)
New Message
Please login to post a reply