First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

to the fools at Stockhouse.

For the unbelievers or the Just plain Bashers! (just went there this morning..last time 6 weeks ago)

Update:

Hello Harjay

In reply to your questions.

1) I have visited the site with the P.Eng that is doing the 43 101 update, and it is underway.

2) The web site is way out of date and will be completely re done as soon as funding has been completed. There will be NO further update to this site.

3) If the deal with LINK was dead, I would have to announce that the deal had died. The deal is not dead, and there will be an explanation publicly disseminated at some point in the future.

4) The property Concessionaires are supporting us during this time and we have no property tax demands before us at the moment.

5) The working capital deficit : I suggest you look deeper as to where those funds are owed. Currently we have these items under control.

Thank You for your interest in FMG and I look forward to filling in the blanks with an updating press release as soon as I can.

Best regards,

Jim Voisin

President & CEO, Director

First Mexican Gold Corp

[email protected]

519-699-5352

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.fmg/first-mexican-gold-corp#lsXGgidujzs72ePx.99

Cheers

W. C. Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply