First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Friends, Romans, Countrymen;

I've reconsidered this thread (after I looked up portentious and auspicious in the dictionary).

1. Turns out portentious means "in-auspicious"... (threatening, menacing, ill-omened, foreboding, inauspicious, unfavorable) so now I'm really confused! Because if I'm in "Queen Mabb's camp", I wouldn't be holding all these FMG shares!

2. I said earlier that $40,000 was not a lot of fortune cookie crumb to get auspiciated about...but I then re-considered... I actually, cautiously became aligned with the kee-bard, because I considered that if there are only 78 million shares outstanding, then this "buying spree" does represent almost 1% of the shares outstanding, even though it's only $40,000. The whole company is only worth...4.7 million..!

3. Wait a minute! two days ago the whole company was only worth 3.1 million! Last week it was only worth $2.3 million....Now that's a bit more auspicious! The whole company just increased in value by 1.6 million in a day and a half, and doubled in value in a week and a half!

4. But then I thought, "Why would Link even think about paying $8.0 mil to a company that's only worth $4.7mil (3.1 on Wed) ??? Are there some PMs there maybe?...so again, it all comes down to the 43-101 (A studious lad in service to the King - the messanger...AMAZING!)

5. So I then asked my tarot deck "Is FMG going to get the $8 mill from Link very soon?" Those cards never cease to astonish and astound...(Like Winter, "The Page of Cups" is coming)

6. Sorry, I can't tell U all the answer, just yet. I have some trading to do this week...

Auspicious or Portentious, that is indeed the question...just think of yourself as "The Hanged Man" (a noble card indeed) hanging from the yard-arm of a sailing ship, at sea, waiting for a breeze to blow U toward the "Wheel of Fortune". I am not that Breeze...I just shoot it.

Mabb's Village Idiot

New Message
Please login to post a reply