First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free
October 13th was the day in 2015 that the "agreement" between First Mexican and that Dubai company made their agreement... It was a terrific agreement with 12 million dollars promised to help bring this company to production... Hmmm, no sign of any producing as far as I have heard. Now, what can this all mean? I haven't the connections to find all of this out and I don't believe that I would find it out if I did have a connection. Very quiet around here... Too quiet. I just pray that I don't have to write off another investment. This one would hurt. So, what to do, what to do. Is the joint venture still alive? I haven't read in a news release that it is not alive. That would be material that should be diseminated to the public, I'm sure. That is very important news indeed. I just keep wondering if the other company was looking for a loophole to weasel out of their agreement and still have had a good look at the books so they can try another tact to gain control of this company. That issue we had with the 43-101 not being compliant seems like an ideal place to start that kind of shenanigans... Nobody has any updates from Jim, Jim hasn't released any news in a long time. I am not a member of any inner circle that would be privy to any information that would ease my conscience any so I sit here and wait, and wait and then wait some more......................... I suppose it's time to write an email to Jim and see if he could give me anything to ease my toubled mind. Of course, if he does, the chances that I could share it here would be very small. If we haven't heard anything in this long a time, I believe that there would be good reason for it and anything that I could find out would go contrary to the status quo... So I ask here... Has anyone heard where we are at with this JV? I still believe Jim to be a good man... Perhaps things are going in a direction that he is loathe to take and can't share with the "pions"... I guess it's time to try and find out... Good luck to all... Herb
New Message
Please login to post a reply