First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Hi Herb

You Said "I haven't read in a news release that it is not alive. That would be material that should be diseminated to the public, I'm sure. That is very important news indeed. I just keep wondering if the other company was looking for a loophole to weasel out of their agreement and still have had a good look at the books so they can try another tact to gain control of this company."

That is true.....he would have to release News that the Deal is Dead!

No news referring to this Good.......Not hearing anything else about the deal means he is still Talking and working on things.

Could be that Chester fron Corex is trying to pull the rug out from FMG too. Jim will take the BEST deal he can. Waiting a year for someone to come to the table is a long time But sometimes business deal are so slow to go through; but it does not mean it can not still happen.

Jim holds a majority of the shares personally! He has only sold small amounts over the years to Keep FMG afloat and to look after his personal needs.

My opion is wait and don't throw in the towel yet! Just like the rest of us it is very hard to wait.

I have been waiting 10 years Now for my first buy in.

I am "staying the Course with FMG."

This is ONLY my Persona lfeeling and Thoughts.

Cheers

West Coast Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply