Specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia

Free

"Historical" Find

posted on Feb 20, 2010 05:16PM

Ok, ok it´s not that "historical" but only 1 year old.

It´s about the reason for my investment in FIS which was mainly based on a geologist that I follow very closely: Mickey Fulp.

Firstly, I would like to draw your attention to FIS´ latest presentation:

http://www.fission-energy.com/i/pdf/ProactiveTOR2010Feb16.pdf

Have a closer look at page 17, where a potential open-pit scenario for HAT´s Roughrider and FIS´s J-Zone is plotted (showing a typical size for mining at that depth).

Exactly that was the main reason for my initial investment in FIS.

Because my DD showed that even with FIS NOT finding anything economical on their side, a potential Hathor buy-out with development of the Roughrider deposit would need Fission´s claim for that development.

This theory was mentioned over a year ago by one Geologist that I do follow very closely: Mickey Fulp.

Have a look at his report from January 2009:

http://www.mercenarygeologist.com/update/mm72.pdf

He stated that:

- HAT and FIS are "conjoined at the hip" and that "FIS is inseparably intertwined with the HAT story"

- "The Roughrider Zone is currently envisioned as an open pittable deposit with a mineralization 200+ meters deep. Even assuming very steep high walls, it is obvious that an open pit would severely encroach upon Fission’s mineral concession immediately to the west. If it is instead mined underground, there is a limited amount of land available for mine infrastructure both to the east and west. Either way, it seems probable that Fission holds strategic mineral ground for whoever might eventually develop Roughrider. "

and comes to the conclusion that:

"This is arguably the best area play in the junior resource sector that we’ve seen for some time: Claims surrounding two significant uranium resources held by majors and an on-trend junior discovery which could be a world class deposit."

and

"
Although FIS has drilled the same style and intensity of alteration and has the same geophysical signature as Roughrider, Midwest A, and Midwest, it has not found any significant uranium mineralization to the west at this time. But the geological and geophysical setting is not only permissive, it looks compelling to me. "

With FIS´J-Zone discovery, we have confirmation of that west-trending mineralization and FIS will stand on it´s own merits and the HAT/FIS open-pit mine looks even more promising now.

And with increasing size of the J-Zone pod, we should see an increasing share price as well, especially if the whole area lifts off after positive results from Hathor´s winter drilling and Forums Henday-JV with Hathor.

And a potential buyer of that whole area will pay big money to secure this high-grade-string-of-uranium-pearls, for sure !

As always, JMHO !

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply