Specializing in the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties and is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

good news on a regular basis sure doesn't hurt.....these folks understand the power of pr.....i really like todays news.....the area around ukrainium city was initially developed with american money(the us government) in order to get fissionable material for the bombs that were dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki.....and during the height of the cold war much of the u.s. nuclear arsenal was made possible because of this area....the athabaska basin as we know it did not even exist......

at one time there were upwards of thirty properties that were either small producers and or late stage exploration projects......when the u.s. finally began producing from its own lands the market went for sh....t........many of the little guys died and the sol survivor eldorado nuclear(a crown corporation controlled by the canadian federal government)...gobbled up the most promising properties.......eldorado operated for a number of years doing extensive exploration while they were still mining......with limited success..... in the end their operation was shut down ukrainium city became a ghost town with some residents

i know i know who gives a rats behind....but that old saying you look for new mines where old mines existed...came to mind.....over the years everyone and their aunt has gone over this ground....new exploration techniques exist.....new concepts evolve because of previous work and the current work that will be done

i do not expect any great discoveries.....what i do expect is that fcu will identify some prime targets.....may even do limited drilling.....but in the end will spinout these properties just like they did with pln at zero cost to the shareholders....love them wannabees......anyways i still have not aquired more fcu and/or dml......i know i will.... i just have to sqeeze my self by the testicals and remind myself that i still have some balls left to play the venture lotto

oh and the recent moves in price must be in anticipation of drill results.....and these results may be the catalyst that punishes me for waiting......i would still be happy with what i hold.....i am greedy and seldom flagellate myself with mea culpas.....(fug some awfull big words for a small guy).....anyways the board is still alive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply