Welcome To the G.I.E. Environment Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Just who are G.I.E. Environment Technologies?

posted on May 22, 2009 01:00PM

G.I.E. Environment Technologies, Ltd. provides soil decontamination, environmental assessment, and engineering services related to soil decontamination in Canada. It specializes in the research and development, and on-site bio-remediation and decontamination of petroleum and other organic soil and water contaminants. The company’s technology, known as bio-re-mediation, uses living organisms, such as bacteria and fungi to remove pollutants from soil and water with minimal invasive disturbance. Its services include engineering services, environmental inspections and audits, plant transportation, waste re-evaluation, applications for ‘certificates of evaluation’ from government regulators, and analysis and assessment of various pollutants. The company also offers various contaminated site rehabilitation services, such as excavation, transport, and disposal; physical/chemical treatment; risk assessment; and removal of underground storage tanks. G.I.E. Environment Technologies serves oil companies; distributors of petroleum products; industries with hydrocarbon products, such as pulp and paper; manufacturers of various industrial products; and the agricultural sector.

Trading as GIE on TSX-V

(This may be a good company to support)

New Message
Please login to post a reply