Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM
Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

SRA: TSX:V

Stria Lithium Discusses Revolutionary Lithium Extraction Method

Welcome to Beyond The Press Release a production of AGORACOM in which we take the time to speak with Small Cap Executives about recent company developments. With us today is Julien Davy, President and Chief Operating Officer of Stria Lithium. The company is aiming to become one of the lowest cost producers in the world for battery-grade technology lithium through partnerships, licensing and joint ventures  which are critical for high-technology green energy industries such as consumer electronics, energy storage and military.

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Website / Watch Interview Now!

Generic_profile
Treasurer
Rating: [?]
Votes: 104 Score: 2.1
  • Currently 2.1/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: REE Dragon...MCP`s alive and well...for now

in response to REE Dragon by canuckinvestor
posted on Feb 09, 12 05:34PM

Uh,thanks ? But MCP is trading between $25.00 and $30.00 now that the price has settled.For now.I almost got caught with it a few months ago at $55.00.Never know,it may even go back up there some day once the world settles down in a year or two and this lawsuit dosen`t clean`em out.But the market itself can`t put it`s finger on a price yet without knowing what China will do.Just ask Japan when China cut the off their supply of REE for a month.Panic and chaos

If you look at the chart just before the Oct crash, MCP was insanely volatile for a while.Quite benenficial.It was just pure luck and a little bit of cowardice on my part that i didn`t get stuck at $55.00,as i was buying and selling MCP virtually every day.I just couldn`t bring myself to pay the $55.00.Thank god.I made a tidy sum off it`s volatility,(and could have just as easily lost it)but believe me,they`re alive and well.For the moment that is.Right up untill the other day when the class action law suit was brought against them.THIS is going to be interesting,so yes,smaller players like GWG,Pele(GEM) in Elliot Lake,and others, may very well have a shot at the market if MCP gets more that a slap on the wrist.

Here`s hoping to my fellow GWG`s :)

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

AGORACOM 100 - The Top 100 Small Caps ... Find Your Next Investment
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.

Hub Leaders