Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

My problem with these results is that the holes were all drilled by the end of May. I talked to the company in early June, and Robin Dow and Wayne Meredith assured me that the geologists were working overtime to get the samples cut and cored or whatever they do to prep them for assaying. Then, I find out that it took 2 MONTHS to send the samples out for assaying. Now, I am a little new to this game. I have only been buying gold juniors for about 3 years and consider this an expensive learning experience. I did manage to sell 1/3 of my position in early July when things started sending off warning bells on how long it was going to take to get back the assay results. I was going to sell another 1/3 of my position in August when I found out that they had just sent the samples out for assaying. I put in too high of an ask price and never got it filled.

My upset is with certain people who post to this board that seem quite knowledgable and also have some "in" with management. They had very creative reasons why it was OK for GAX to be so slow. These same people were in CMM and also had very creative reasons why CMM was going to keep going way up. That situation had an abundance of red flags and I managed to get out with a healthy profit before things got ugly.

Now, I am a big boy and can take responsibility for my own actions. GAX is not a huge holding of mine but it still hurts. I guess what I am saying is that odds are pretty good we got snowed. Maybe it is only that the company knew the results were not going to be stellar so were in no hurry to get the results out and face the music. Maybe it was something more nefarious.

I think this board needs more people who are willing to say something that reflects the negatives as well as the positive. This sounds a bit harsh, I am sure, but we need to keep it real.

Bob

New Message
Please login to post a reply