Welcome To The Galantas Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Bringing Ireland's first gold mine into production and utilizing the rare Irish gold to fashion an exclusive line of high quality 18-carat gold jewellery

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Galantas Completes Share for Debt Exchange

posted on Jan 15, 2009 06:16AM
January 15, 2009
Galantas Completes Share for Debt Exchange
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 15, 2009) - Galantas Gold Corporation (the Company) (TSX VENTURE:GAL)(AIM:GAL), which has a 100% interest in Ireland's only gold mine, has received consent from the TSX Venture Exchange in regard to the issue of Company shares for debt, on terms previously disclosed on 30th December 2008. The creditor, who supplied drilling services, has exchanged Pounds Sterling 78,355 of debt for 3,134,200 units. Each unit comprises one share and one warrant, such warrant being exercisable for one year at a price of UK Pounds Sterling 0.05.

The shares exchanged for debt are subject to a four month hold period in Ontario, Canada, which will expire May 15th, 2009. An application will be made to admit shares issued under the placing to trading on London's AIM on the same day that they become free trading on the TSX Venture Exchange.

Galantas Gold Corporation Issued and Outstanding Shares following the shares for debt exchange total 190,100,055.

Galantas Gold Corporation announces a move of its Toronto Corporate and Registered Office with immediate effect to:

50 Richmond Street East, Suite 101, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 1N7 Canada.
New Message
Please login to post a reply