Welcome To The Central Sun Mining HUB On AGORACOM

200% growth in 09, gold producing 40,000 oz in 08 and 120,000 in 09!

Free

Glncrn08, The stock’s near-term strength lies in the fact Glencairn is considerably cashed up. It should be considered, when Glencairn was trading in the teens, the incorrect perception was the world was falling down on us. This certainly is not the case.

In fact not only are we solidifying our cash resources, but more importantly we are strengthening our human resources and building our background support with Yamana’s Peter Marrone and Aberdeen’s Stan Bharti.  Human resources in today’s mining is often overlooked by investors; there is a dearth of geologists, engineers, and proven leaders in the sector. Our new company’s roster is what you would call “stacked” for the future.

Technical analysis on GGG:TSX is strong. My preference is to use technical analysis for entry points only. I sell my position if the stock is overvalued according to my fundamental analysis or I am convinced growth is no longer a probability.  GGG:TSX crossed over its 21DMA and 50DMA; this is short-term bullish and most likely $0.195 will be supported. In the intermediate-term GGG:TSX is also bullish as on Oct. 11, GGG crossed over $0.211 its 50DMA. If we get an opportunity in which GGG:TSX breaks and closes below $0.195, chances are investors will be able to buy in the high teens.

My view is gold will hold EURO 530 and this will vault us back up to $US800 per ounce. GGG:TSX will continue climbing before the Q3 report.  

I am of the same opinion as those that believe Glencairn’s Q3 will be surprising to the upside. This will add further buying pressure to the stock if word gets out before the release.

James Turk a class act and founder of GoldMoney is supporting the gold manipulation theory via gold lending. Slowly this is holding credence. To add support to his opinion, he discovered the US Treasury succinctly made a change to its weekly gold reserve position. They added these critical notes to the report which includes the Treasury’s gold – ‘Gold deposits and if appropriate, gold swapped’…

This is bullish for gold and by the end of this week I would be surprised if we are not directed back to new 52 week highs.

My plan is to have 250,000 shares after the split. I am unwearyingly looking to add to my position. $0.18 - $0.20 a share is my goal.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply