Welcome To The Central Sun Mining HUB On AGORACOM
200% growth in 09, gold producing 40,000 oz in 08 and 120,000 in 09!
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

4:04 EST .... St-Georges Metals (SX:CSE) (SXOOF:OTC) SIGNS CONDITIONAL OFFTAKE AGREEMENT .... 240,000 TONNES COPPER CONCENTRATE PER YEAR ... BUYERS ARE 2 HONG KONG COMPANIES .....

Kitco
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 3 Score: 3.3
  • Currently 3.3/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

www.csmile.sendme

posted on Jan 27, 08 07:48AM

started a plan like the "shinny penny plan" huge sucess sent in over our pps at the time..nice statement so here goes my send a CSM smile plan......

i invite everyone to request automatic updates from our CSM......

my request....after seeing a insidemetals report
Peter sir, not really a "pat em' on the back" type person. It was nice to see some CSM news here brought me a smile, only thing better would be a email from http://www.centralsun.ca./"> www.centralsun.ca. Multiply that times the number of emails that you have of shareholders and interested parties who would feel more of the Team CSM if incuded. I propose a Central Sun smile program and strongly suggest that you fastrac this so that all shareholders and people of interest can pass along that smile from CSM. As I have mention before the only thing better than great reserves are great shareholders. Enjoy the home cooking,you have earned it.

Robert

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Bullish On China? AGORACOM Launches ChinaSecurities.com ... Check It Out
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.

Stock Quote

Hub Leaders