Cerro De Maimón mine

Emerging Copper and Gold producer in the Dominican Republic

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: GlobeStar Mining's Conference Call for Investors on May 14, 2009

GlobeStar Mining's Conference Call for Investors on May 14, 2009

posted on May 11, 2009 02:41PM
May 11, 2009
GlobeStar Mining's Conference Call for Investors on May 14, 2009
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 11, 2009) - GlobeStar Mining Corporation ("GlobeStar") (TSX:GMI) will hold a conference call at 9:00 a.m. (EDT) on Thursday May 14, 2009 to discuss key highlights of GlobeStar's financial and operating results for the First Quarter 2009. A short presentation will be made during the conference call.

GlobeStar's First Quarter 2009 financial statements, management's discussion and analysis as well as presentation slides for the conference call will be posted on the investor relations tab of GlobeStar's website at www.globestarmining.com after the close of markets on Wednesday May 13, 2009.

Investors' Conference Call Details

Topic:  GlobeStar Mining's First Quarter 2009 Results

Date:   Thursday May 14, 2009

Time:   9:00 a.m. (EDT)

Call:   The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-888-789-9572 in
        North America or 1-416-695-7806 internationally. Please dial in
        participant pass code 5518103.

Replay: The archived conference call can be accessed until Friday May 22,
        2009 by following the instructions on the investor relations tab on
        GlobeStar's website.
About GlobeStar

GlobeStar Mining Corporation is a Canadian based mining and exploration company producing copper, gold and silver at its Cerro de Maimon mine in the Dominican Republic. GlobeStar maintains a listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol: GMI).
New Message
Please login to post a reply