Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

...and more...

posted on Apr 26, 2010 02:51PM

Core Shack. We got up and went to the core shack on Friday morning. Spotless. Looks like a library it so so organized. As someone mentioned before, Dany came back with a load of core in his pickup truck and we able to look at the boxes as they were being opened, and watch Tilsley take a look for the first time. I concur, that he was suitably impressed with the results from the road zone. He takes his job very seriously and even I could see that he seemed to be pleased with what he saw. This is when they were talking about another substantial mineralized zone.

The Geology - So, as much as I have looked at the geochem maps, the results and pored over everything, I must admit that I do not know, or care for understanding how these anomolies occur. I just want to know how much gold is there and if there is more. I'm next to Hoov again (is this a theme? I'm not a stalker I swear) and ask him about these samples we are looking at. He does the Hoov thing and breaks it down simply for me and says that what they are looking for is parallel veins, and then he shows me on the Geochem map how you can start to see a pattern of which they are trying to prove. Ahhh, I see. So the blotches on the geochem doesn't mean those are gold zones, but what they mean is that this is where potentially these zones crop upwards and reveal themselves on the survey. Kind of like a Lochness monster diving up and down in the earth. Or, rather, 8 Lochness monsters swimming side by side. Yes, kind of like that. So...this Timmins deposit which I was thinking could grow by 3 fold with the geochem might actually be more like 6 fold.

Potential - Okay, so much of the property that GNH actually owns is what we all see on the maps on the website. Since they own this property they are at their discretion to do what they will with it. So, it's a model. Right now they are doing the geochem, poking holes, bulk sampling and assaying to see if this model works. From what I gather, it's looking pretty good and if there is any gold at all in this 1st phase of drilling - then we are a new level, because it will prove that the geochem tells us where to go.

So, the funny thing is - the Timmins Zone and this property is not even likely to be the best target and in fact, by the looks of it, it's not. As the geochem points out, the areas open to the Northeast look much better.

But even funnier (in a filthy rich, I rule the world funny) is that this rich area is nothing but a teenie portion of the claims that they hold that make this almost insignificant. I actually don't like saying this, and I can tell you for a fact that nobody involved in this project likes saying this - but the potential in my limited view towards what we are dealing with is nothing short of 'unbelievable'.

I use the word 'unbelievable' because near the end of our tour I hadn't spent much time talking to Tilsley as he was surrounded by many members of the tour - and I knew that I only had 1 or 2 questions for him, but I didn't know how to ask them. Hoov helped me out when he said how a scientists mind works.

Hoov said that a scientist doesn't ever think something is, until they know it isn't. Or rather that Tilsley does not believe anything about this property until he can prove with absolute 100% certainty that there is no other option but to believe it is what it is believed to be. He takes a hypothesis, which is something like that this is a gold bearing quartz zone that is connected along some line and continues open at depth. You can't get this guy to crack or waiver from anything other evidence that he has proven - so rarely do his answers give you a sense of the big picture.

So...we are standing on some claim many kilometres away from the Timmins Zone and I clue in that we are trying to prove that this zone is connected to the other zone. Everyone is walking together up a hill and there is just a wee moment of silence so I get my chance. 'So Jim...IF these mineralized zones were to be connected....in your opinion what would that signify as far as relative gold deposits that you have witnessed in your career?' His reply....'Well...IF these zones were connected, it would be THIS (he is putting his fingers together pinching with a little gap between them) close to being 'unbelievable'. So, everyone laughed at how he avoided my loaded question but I felt as though I got a decent answer.

My next question was 'IF this were to be one mineralized zone, in your entire career, how would rank as far as discoveries are concerned?'. Now I'll have to be honest because I don't remember the exact words because there were some chuckles as to my again, loaded question but I'm pretty sure the answer came down to it being something like that he would have never seen in the world.

Ok, now I get it. Uh ya...this is pretty significant.

Going forward. Frank has got lots of work to do, but if I could break it down in a few lines it's this; Raise the SP, and then raise some money. Already been done and I think that the recent PP is the last call for the train. This money will be spent in short order showing what is in the ground, and I can tell you from what I saw, and how streamlined their process is, that this is going to go very well and very fast. Once the information is released then the promo train needs leave the station. If there is just a bit of the potential realized, that should go very easy.

How easy? Well...I've been following this for several months now. One of my best friends is an executive at Barrick and reports to Aaron Regent. I remember him saying that they don't deal in Canada because all of the deposits are too small for them. I also have a few connections and other friends that manage lots of money and they have friends etc. I haven't said a peep to any of them about GNH. Well, that's close to changing and if and when Frank gives me the green light I'm going to start to tell them, because I believe in it and am willing to put my rep on the line for it. I think if Tilsley can start to prove what's in the ground is good, the promo part will come real easy and it will happen very fast. I'm just saying. In the grand scheme of things I'm a nobody, but the drill tells the story and you cannot argue with it. It's great to see CMM take off lately, when many of us here knew that there was great potential. Maybe the market is a bit slow sometimes? I also think we are at least a few months away from the the big promo push, and I'd prefer if they waited for the drill campaign to be over before they spent company dollars on IR and travelling.

As always I've got more rambling...but that taps me for now. Thanks for reading what I've wrote!

b

New Message
Please login to post a reply