Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

OK, that is a little over the top as a title but it is how I feel after touching, feeling and seeing the property. I do not have time to go into to much details right now but 3 things that struct me.

1-They intend to prove 100 Million tons of ore with T1,T2, Snow white (new name for unidentified zone), zone 88. It does not include Ascot or anything else. They plan on having this proved up by Christmas. This is about 9M ounces, just crazy but a real possibility, a strong possibility IMO.

2-You see the mountain range on that side over yonder, about 6km away, we own all that. You see the mountain range on this other side over yonder about 8km away, we own all that. It is crazy the land we own up there and this could be another Val D or!

3-Credibility: Remember the core with 18 VGs. Well, on the other side, it had no VG at all. When they cut it, they could of sent all 18 VGs to the lab and had ridiculous numbers coming back. They did not do this. They cut the core in half to send half the VG to Act Labs and keep the other half. JT did a quick calculation and said that this piece will grade between 80-100 g per ton. These are ridiculous numbers and one of those anomalies that counter balance the zeros we get from assays.

Anyways, G2G will post more in depth tomorrow!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply