Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Awesome stuff, yet again.

Here's a quick update, more to come when I'm feeling less tired.

In a nutshell, this still simply just blows my mind except this time the project is much more advanced and Tilsley appears to be having a much harder time 'killing' the idea that this is not a gold deposit of major significance...and beyond.

They are up to 12 of these parallel zones and open on both sides. I remember when they thought they were good to go 2.

The drill was turning nearer the 88 Zone on what I suppose is now the Snow White zone? There was a drill hole even further south that went underneath the 88 on a 50 degree angle for over 400 metres which found another quartz/diorite zone.

The core shack is meticulously organized.

We had a gorgeous day, and I believe one guest was wearing heeled sandals while touring the property. Not exactly roughing it. Mind you, when comparing the mountains and dangers of some other less civilized and hostile mining regions, we can't forget to bring up the marble sized horseflies that inhabit the Beauce. They don't bite, but they also don't appear to mind landing on your face on occasion.

I have added some photos to the library that you can find by clicking on the PHOTOS bar on the left hand side of the screen.

There is a picture of that incredible VG in the core. JT estimated that this sample would have measured approximately at 120g/t if it were sent to the lab. There's one of our nuggets that we are trying to hit, and I think they expect to find much bigger and better than that.

My personal favourite photo is the picture of some beautiful mountains off yonder. That, my friends was taken from the back of a pick-up truck at the Beland Area and you are looking at Timmins, Ascot, Sugar Bush and finally Laval's Mountain as far away as you can see. There's our potential of 20km of strike....which is pretty wild.

A great quick story - Tilsley said that the Beland area where they performed the Geochem which had the best results of them all, and where they recently found VG (visible gold) was actually a MISTAKE! The co-ordinates on the GPS differ slightly for some reason of exactly 1km, something to do with Quebec and the GPS system...so they meant to do the soil sampling further West by 1km where there is an outcrop of quartz sticking up into the road.

Not bad eh? You miss your target by 1km and you get some of your best results. That's like me sculling my 3 iron 210yds up the centre of the fairway...it's a good miss!

I still maintain that this is looking like it could be the largest gold deposit in the history of the world in the most favourable region of the world to mine it. I guess investors will have to decipher whether or not their DD leads them to believe that this could be true, or not.

Unfortunately, I don't think current management will ever come close to proving this as it would probably take years and millions to drill this entire stretch out...just getting permission to drill on someone's land can take several months by the sounds of it. The have to comply eventually, but it can take time if they refuse to sign immediately.

Great times, and as always - it was a pleasure to meet so many great people and enjoy a night in a very, very busy Quebec City.

Special props to Real for helping guide me for about an hour as we got lost on the way to the hotel and was so positive during a frustrating time.

And to Plumber13's wife. Anytime you want to learn about Golden Hope Mines, just give me a call. I'll dumb it down for you so you can understand it and talk about it in a way that a woman can relate to this story. This is what I said I do for my wife. Eww...the table simply had a field day teeing off on me for that one. Yikes, bad move Brattymack...lol...I didn't mean it like that!

I'll post more stuff later when I'm not feeling so dumb and tired...

New Message
Please login to post a reply