Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

First, I had a great time during this visit and that was a combination of who I was with: Brattymac, Dreamer, Fintastic, Skier, Positive Carry, Plumber13&his wife, Youmetree, magicmaster, and Panning4Gold as investors and Frank Candido, Sasha James Tilsley and Dany Boilard for the company. Everyone had something to contribute and combined with terrific weather, made the whole experience one to remember for a long time.

I would like to thank Frank Candido and Sasha for being incredible hosts. These 2 gentlemen where not only very professional at what they do but lots of fun to be with. I believe both will go very far in life. We are lucky to have these guys to guide us in this journey.

Although they are both young for the position and responsibility they carry, they have the skills set to do things right for their shareholders. This can be seen with what I consider to be Frank's best decision: Bringing back James Tilsley! JT did a report back in 1985 or so on the property and when Frank found himself in charge (by default I might add), he knew he needed a geologist that could be trusted with the project. He went thru the historical records and liked the research paper that JT had done and the rest is history as they say. Frank is not a geologist but he knows his weaknesses and finds ways to turn them into strengths. JT being added means that Frank's weakness in Geology is no longer a problem. Frank also knew the BoD was weak but he did not rush out to fill seats just to fill them. Marc Drouin and Bob Stocks are terrific additions that are here because of Frank's personal skills and enthusiasm for the company-the 20km belt potential did not hurt his negotiations though.

Sasha got stuck with me for alot of the time and was great company. I pushed him hard on timing of assays but he never took the bait. While staying very professional and fun, he explained where things stood and said the word that is now made famous by JJ: SOON!!!

I was lucky enough to sit beside JT for lunch and had some quality time to ask the questions I wanted answered. I asked him how long he has been mining, his answer, all his life. He then proceeds to tell me he was born on mine and would get paid a dime for every gold nugget he would find after a rainfall. He started doing this at the age of 4-5 years old and has had the gold bug ever since!

He then went on to explain hydraulic fracturing, how super hot water in the form of a wedge with a point as sharp as a single molecule of water would cut thru the diorite like a hot knife thru butter. To make his point, when we got to the site, he picked up a rock that had 2 quartz intrusion in the shape of wedges. To me, I would of not given this rock much thought but with his explanation, I could see and understand what he meant. What a perfect example of hydraulic fracturing and now I get it.

What comes next is very important and needs some blind acceptance at this point. However, knowing JT and his reputation, I would be very surprised if this theory of his proves out to be false. When they are talking tonnage potential, they are always taking this to be from ground level to the 1000m mark. Most of us here, if not all of us have a problem with that since our deepest hole only goes to 300m or so vertically even though some holes are 420m long(50 degree angle or so).

It is hard for us to accept that we should calculate tonnage down to this depth when we do not have even 1 single hole to support the theory. But when you listen to JT talk, he has such a way of speaking that you know that not only does he think or believe this to be true but that it is for him a very plain fact like 2+2=4. He does not waiver at all about this 1000m thing and that is very reassuring. He explains that due to economics, the 1000m level is the financial cut off. When I pointed out that if/when the price of gold increases this will deepen (feeling pretty sure about myself with this statement) he responds: Only if the price of extraction does not climb as fast at the price of gold. This guy has an answer for everything I tell ya. However brilliant he is though, he is the most gracious host and as he explains these things to our group for what must be his upteenth time, he is still excited about telling/educating us and his enthusiasm for the project is impossible to hide.

He explained to me in more details after more probing by my incredulous mind why the 1000m is not an issue even if we have not drilled it yet. For hydraulic fracturing to occur, you need a system so big, that it would be many thousands of meters thick, 2-3 thousand meters minimum and this is why it is very logical to him to be certain about his 1000m of mineralization assertion. After listening to him talk about this for a while, I am now of the belief that he is right and will work with that as a fact until proven otherwise.

We then discussed the 100M tons proven up shortly written in the NR. He pointed out that Timmins 1 has had lots of work done on it historically and recently and we are reasonably assured of 30M tons of rock grading about 3 g/t. He then brought up Snow White and the 6 dwarfs-apparently, grumpy left lol!. He explained that from the early work done on Snow White, it will come in at least as big as Timmins 1, probably a little bigger. These 2 deposits then make up 60-70M tons of ore. They have proven out 12 veins so far. They lost one when they found out that the road zone and the Ascot zone are actually the same zone but then found another vein near zone 88 to bring them back to 12. So he expects these other 10 veins to be 4M tons on average each for 100-110M tons of rock.

Now, there remains lots of work to be done to be able to prove this up but this is what JT currently believes is in the 1kmx600m section that we are drilling presently. Frank said that by Christmas, we should have a very good idea if the drilling has confirmed this and that is the "shortly" that was indicated in the NR. Things can of course change in regards to timing and that is why they did not commit themselves in the NR but this is their plan if things work like they want.

There was a French gentleman there that is now an investor but that used to own his own drilling company and drilled this property for Osisko back in 2003. He felt so strongly about the project back then that he even worked 3 months without getting paid. That said alot to me. The company at that time was running low on funds and he insisted on continuing to drill and he is the one that found Timmins 2. However, this ended up being his last hole on the property as the JV between Osisko and GNH officially ended at that time. However, he believed in the project so much that he always kept his eye on the property and now is an investor in GNH!

He will also be able to help us with our biggest problem which is cutting cores. Our current 2 man team with the equipment they have are cutting 70m per day. He explained that the saw was not ideal and that he would help the company out and try to find us a better saw at a very good price. When he had his own company, his guys would do about 100m average per guy...we are averaging 35 per guy so lots of improvement should be made in this regard in the next little while.

The core that will grade 80-120 g/t according to JT was from Snow White as I understood it, not from Beland. Beland had VG but nothing this high. However, I will comfirm this with the company Monday or if someone from the company reads this and can comment of PM me, it would be greatly appreciated.

While we were there, they were drilling near zone 88 and were pulling diorite/quartz which Dany commented was the best source for higher gold concentration. The pulled about 40ft of this good stuff while we were there. Brattymac had a great anology to explain that the highest grade is not found in pure quartz but in these zones of mixed quartz/diorite. He likened this scenario to fishing and that the fish are not in the middle of the lake where there is only water but rather, they are near drop offs/weed beds and this made alot of sense to me and I thought Brad was pretty smart with this analogy!

As a final note, I want to comment on the teamwork and the enthusiasm that exist by everyone working within this company. The excitement is palpable. JT has told the team that this is like winning the Stanley Cup in your first year as a rookie and that these guys should not expect the rest of their career to be as successful as they are being right now. I think investors would be smart to think in this fashion again. Some of use feel pretty smart for being here since the price was in the teens but it may be hard to repeat this level of success with other investments.

Glorieux

PS: Please keep in mind that for me and most of the group that visited the site, this was our first site visit. We have nothing to compare it too and none of us are geologist or have any or very little experience in geology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply