Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

"Hi Sasha,

I know you can't tell me when assays or news is going to be released but just humour me a little, after all it has been awhile since any substantial news.
So,
a/ would be soon (two weeks)
b/ would be mid-term (by the end of August) and
c/ would be I'm going to piss myself waiting..................

Now Sasha I know that you may not be able to answer the above but just reassure me that all is well and everyone is as positive as they were the last time we spoke (about a month ago).

I know on Agoracom there are a few that post quite enthusiastically and some that have actually visited the site, all with extreme confidence of Golden's future. I am just an anxious shareholder patiently waiting!!!

I trust that you understand the boredom of the moment and can humour me!"

SASHA'S REPLY

Ken,

I am going to have to say somewhere between A and C and most likely in the range of B. We are already well behind my initial estimates for getting results back which has frustrated me plenty. However, progress is being made at a great pace in Bellechasse and we should be on target for our 100Mt. We will also be testing Sugar Bush and Laval's Mountain in the next few weeks.

We are just as anxious as you to get the results. We are all still very very positive and upbeat and we can't wait for the summer doldrums to finish up. I believe that the patient investors will be rewarded with GNH.

Best regards,

--
Sasha Asgary
*** Sounds good to me***
Justduke
New Message
Please login to post a reply