Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I think you are wrong April. Frank Glass was a consulting geologist for Golden Hope in 2011- not a board member as you suggest. When we visited the company exploration site that year I stood with him, on top of Laval's Mountain, where he explained to me how B/T and Laval's Mountain were sure to be connected by the same deep fault system- you know those "unexposed deep seated intrusives" he loves to ponder.

Frank Glass thought he could explain the geology of the region with his own central thesis. The fact that he bought shares at that time likely reflected his own belief in the dogma. We all know what was found at Laval's. Was Frank Glass right or wrong?- we may never know, but my bet is that the company chose to focus on the more tangible targets at Bellechasse/Timmins.... maybe this didn't sit well with Mr. Glass. He may also not like the fact that he is no longer listed as a member of the GNH technical team.

I am sorry Frank Glass is not happy- but I do not see how a smear campaign against management will get him a good return on his money.

It is easy with hindsight to say that management made a mistake by not partnering with someone in 2011. How many of us would have agreed with a decision to do so at that time?

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply