Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Edgy, I admit Stockhouse was a real zoo today and thankfully it can't happen here because not one of those clowns would last more than one post at Agoracom. I mentioned in a post today about this site and to a few of people who phoned me tonight and emailed me today about the Stockhouse crappolla. The problem over there is there is no way to shut down those who make up anything they want or outright lie on purpose or try to manipulate people.

Most posters are fed up with Shithouse yet for some reason are drawn back in thinking the naysayers will someday leave us in peace. Clearly not going to happen and arguing like I do accomplishes next to nothing because they have agendas that will not be detered by factual or truthful arguments. But somehow it doesn't seem right that a few rotten apples should spoil it for so many others after so many years and goes against how I was raised and taught

New Message
Please login to post a reply