Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

That's the micro version of telling someone you know who disses gold all the time that it has been the best investment over ten years...with silver being even better. You tell them over and over for ten years with no effect. They seem to ignore the facts ( cognitive dissonance ) and carry right on demanding you to prove that gold/silver is a good investment. Seems the MSM has done a masterful job on 'white is black' .

Something else some of you may have noticed is the fact that so many can't grasp the debasement of paper currency. It's almost like talking about religion/faith. I re-explained to someone this last week that if he had put $10,000 in cash under his mattress in 2002 and I had purchased $10,000 gold...that today my gold would be worth over $80,000 and his cash would be worth $10,000...that would bbuy much less now tha ay backk then. He simply retorted that you always need a buyer for gold and there may be no buyer in the future, but cash is cash. I went on and on with multiple proof sources to no avail. It was useless and I am left bewildered why an intelligent man is so blinded...by fear of the future and some distorted faith. Of course his 'investent adviser' would have had some influence here. Also, the fact that the PM and JPM stocks have really done a number on us all can be a real nail in the coffin.

I will not be promoting gold to anyone I know an longer unless they are of like mind. That leaves very few of us left to take advantage of the good times near upon us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply