Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I haven't voted yet on the company's request to shareholders to increase the authorized shares available for sale by 150,000,000. The annual meeting has been adjourned so AUM can obtain the needed shareholder approval. That action and the low market share price would seem to indicate that there might be a lot of scepticism about the need for further dilution of a stock that has seen so much of this activity in the past. I can understand management's need for shares to make acquisitions and to finance exploration but I am guessing that there are many shareholders like me who are tired of the constant dilution of the stock while hoping the company can generate cash flow to finance their activities rather than continually diluting the shares on the market.

Does anyone here have any thoughts about this? Do you support the dilution proposal because you see this as the right move for future progress? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply