Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Your mostly correct but I expect Velardena restart relies more on gold recoveries going forward than present silver price meaning a lower silver price is still economical when gold counted.  This management has never been good at cost control nor do they own large psotions in the company which irks me and doesn't align their interests with shareholders in my view.  That having been said the Velardena project if gold recoveries are decent will be much more profitable than the market thinks and I expect Rodeo will be producing for many years as it seems history suggests ounces are there in moderate amounts when ever they drill, more than enough to sustain oxide plant, use to be a common practise in Mexico to only ever keep a couple years production muck visible and yet these small production projects ran for decades.  In my view Velardena offers decades of production if gold recoveries are decent and gets company back to drilling there and driving more ramps which has lots of depth potential for higher grades and better widths.

New Message
Please login to post a reply