Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free
Message: Great Panther Resumes Full Operation of Mine & Plant Facilities in Guanajuato

Great Panther Resumes Full Operation of Mine and Plant Facilities in Guanajuato

Mar 17, 2014

GREAT PANTHER SILVER LIMITED (TSX: GPR)(NYSE MKT: GPL)("Great Panther"; the "Company") announces that the Company has resumed full operation of the mine and plant facilities at its Guanajuato Mine Complex in Mexico.

Since recovering the Company's main administration building and plant facility in Guanajuato on Thursday March 13th, from the illegal occupation that began March 9th, employees and contractors have worked diligently to assess the condition of the facilities and return them to full operation as quickly as possible.

"I would like to express my appreciation to all of our employees and contractors who wasted no time in cleaning up, conducting inventories, assessing damages and getting the plant up and running", stated Robert Archer , President & CEO. "This has been a very difficult week for everyone but our team really pulled together to get things back to normal. Once again, I would like to thank the various authorities who were instrumental in the safe and peaceful return of Great Panther's property in such a short period of time."

The Company is working with the authorities as they conduct an investigation into the illegal occupation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply