Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free

Great Panther Silver Ltd Heaves Relief With Mexican Mine Resuming

Boston, MA – (NYSEPOST) – 03/25/2014Great Panther Silver Ltd which had thus far been in the midst of a stand-off at its Mexican mine -Guanajuato Mine Complex, has since ousted the illegal occupants and resumed production. The illegal occupation fiasco had begun on March 9, 2014 when the occupants had held the main administrative block as well as the plant facility. These buildings were released from their custody on March 13, 2014, and the company has been since reworking on the post-production strategy.

Rethink production strategy

However, as the industry falters at record low silver prices, GPL too appears to be cautious about its production strategy. Nearly most of the top-ranking silver miners, pause to watch the market trends, in the post Crimea-Russia political uncertainty.

Great Panther Silver Ltd (USA)(NYSEMKT:GPL) too may view the current lowered silver prices as point in case, and cease from continued production, even as gold resurges on the price factor.

Great Panther Silver Ltd (USA)(NYSEMKT: GPL) is Vancouver, Canada based precious metal miner, with specialty in silver mining and exploration. The company also holds various precious metal mining tracts on several continents and has been focused on expansion through acquisitions.

One of its notable assets has been the 2011 acquisition in the Santa Rosa Project.

Market fundamentals

Great Panther Silver Ltd (USA)(NYSEMKT:GPL) has a market capital of $142.68 million. The company stock market prices over a single-day range between $1.02 low and $1.11 high. The stock also holds a 52-week trading price which ranges between high of $1.38 and low of $0.65.

Great Panther Silver Ltd (USA)(NYSEMKT:GPL) at its previous trading session opened at $1.1 and has reported volume shares of 938,999.00. The average volume shares have been 1.39 million. EPS is -0.04 and the outstanding shares it holds is 138.53 million. Beta is currently at 1.70.

New Message
Please login to post a reply