Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free
Message: Regarding Those Bonanza Grade Results At San Ignacio

http://aheadoftheherd.com/Newsletter/2014/Great-Panther-Silver-Regarding-Those-Bonanza-Grade-Results.html

Following up on strong Q3 production figures - Great Panther Silver's (TSX – GPR) silver production rose 23% - Great Panther has reported bonanza grades and good thickness from the Intermediate Vein at the San Ignacio gold and silver mine near Guanajuato Mine in Mexico.

The San Ignacio mine started commercial operation in June 2014 and is a satellite mine to the company's operation in Guanajuato - ore from San Ignacio is trucked 22km to the Cata plant in Guanajuato.

The stand-out bonanza grades of 5.26m true width of 1,133 g/t silver and 6.86 g/t gold – within which was half a meter of mineralization that assayed 11,951g/t silver and 48.2g/t gold - is simply off the charts and it wasn’t the only stand out result, it’s backed up by results from five other holes of similar grade and thickness from the Intermediate Vein.

Four of the 6 holes reported also intersected the Melladito Vein. Results from the Melladito vein were also high grade and averaged around 1m in thickness.

"This is an exceptional start to the drill program. While we were confident of extending the mineralization to the south of the existing resource block, many of these intercepts are of grades and widths better than those within the Mineral Resource Estimate for the Intermediate vein." Robert Archer, President and CEO

The closest of the new exploration holes, ESI14-117 is only 45 meters south and at the same elevation as the existing production level so these new results can be used for follow up underground drilling and development in 2015. Significant expansion potential exists beyond the current program because the known strike extent of the veins on the property is approximately 4,000 meters. A second drill has been added to the program.

The high grade ore will assist in bringing costs down for the Guanajuato operation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply