Welcome To The Grenville Gold Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Grenville Gold: a World Class Company made up of World Class People!

Free
Message: Grenville Live Online Investor Presentation Set for Tuesday, January 13

Grenville Live Online Investor Presentation Set for Tuesday, January 13

posted on Jan 12, 2009 01:09PM
January 12, 2009
Grenville Live Online Investor Presentation Set for Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 11 AM PST, 2 PM EST
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 12, 2009) - Grenville Gold Corporation ("Grenville" or "the Company"), (TSX VENTURE:GVG) (PINK SHEETS:GVLGF) (FRANKFURT:F9I) (WKN:A0KELU) announces it will hold a live online investor presentation in response to requests for information regarding the company and it's Silveria Property from investors in various countries.

The event is scheduled to begin at 11:00 AM PST, 2 PM EST, Tuesday January 13, 2009. Participants are requested to follow the link or copy and paste it into a browser shortly after the appointed time. The link will only be active at 11 AM PST, 2PM EST, not before.

http://webmeeting.dimdim.com:80/portal/JoinForm.action?confKey=s...

Grenville also wishes to correct its January 7, 2009 release. The company is proposing to raise up to $ 250,000 by the issuance of up to 5,000,000 units of Grenville priced at $0.05 per Unit. Each Unit will consist of one common share of Grenville and one full share purchase warrant exercisable at a price of $0.10 for a period of two years from the date of issue.

About Grenville Gold Corporation (www.grenvillegoldcorp.com)

Grenville's Silveria Silver-Zinc-Lead Copper Project covers a total of 6,188 Hectares and is located approximately 80 kilometers east of Lima, Peru near the town of San Mateo and 30 kilometers south-west of Peru Copper's Toromocho property and Pan American Silver's Morococha Mine. The Silveria claims encompass the high grade, past producing Pacococha, Millotingo, Silveria.

The 7,129 Hectare Espanola Copper-Gold Project is 100 kilometres southeast of Lima and hosts two high grade past producing mine and numerous underground workings. Results are consistent with the former producing Raul/Condestable Mines, located 15 kilometers west of Espanola.

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

A. Paul Gill, President & Director
New Message
Please login to post a reply