Welcome To the Hudson Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Welcome investors to the Hudson blog on Agoracom

posted on Dec 10, 2009 06:49PM

This is an exciting company at this time, their exploration programs are focused on Greenland, both diamonds and rare earths. My interest/focus is rare earths,,,,,I sense great growth and opportunity expecially with the China decision to limit their own exports....and the world economy is at risk as currently China has the only mill....others are grearing up...including Hudson...but it takes time and $$. This is the company overview>

Hudson is focused on two advanced projects, the Sarfartoq Carbonatite Project, which hosts Rare Earth Elements ("REE"), and specialty metals niobium and tantalum and the Garnet Lake Diamond Project. Both projects are controlled 100% by Hudson. See "Projects" Section for further details.

The company has a 100% interest in 1,300 sq. km. in the Sarfartoq region, near Kangerlussuaq, Greenland. The land package is highly prospective for rare earths, diamonds, specialty and base metals. It is situated on the same archaean craton which hosts the major diamond discoveries in Canada.

Hudson's management and technical team have significant experience in the exploration, evaluation and development of Arctic diamond projects. Hudson's advisory team members have been intimately involved with the exploration and development of DeBeers' Snap Lake mine in northern Canada which has numerous similarities to the Garnet Lake dike project.

New Message
Please login to post a reply