Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

A new friend of mine and a share holder of ISM lamented to me of his disgust with this name, and his monetary loss, so I thought I would take a look see , and perhaps to pick up some cheap shares of a company wrongly beaten up in todays market.

Sorry to say I see no future here for a nickel play in langmuir twp with grades of 0.32%-0.21% ni.

Many have been in this area Golden Chalice,Starfire and liberty and in the past I believe it was Canada nickel , I stand to be corrected.

Brilliant Mining had a huge property, Michikamau Project in Labrador, near Hydro and roads, and had grades of 0.71% ni. and 0.45% ni. and had to pull out because of grades too low even for a open pit.

They were 25% owners in the lafranchi mine in W. Australia with grades at 3.27% ni.-7.0% ni.

My point is ISM,s grades are too low, and I see no mining men in their management.

New Message
Please login to post a reply