Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Mr miller is extracting every penny he can out of ISM.... His salary is appx$440,000 a year.(he has done nothing to advance the company.he is actually set us back). His car allowance is$4,500 a month. His investment company recieved$105,000 last year. What does his company do for our company???? Oh,that's right. He loans(company monies)$6,000,000 to???? Randy miller refuses to disclose to whom he loaned the money. That$6,000,000 is now worth $3,500,000. He again has not disclosed how the loan has lost nearly half. If you look at the financial's we are nearly broke.(another year of randy as president we will be) ISM purchased 20% of the potash. We had a option to purchase 30% more. I suspect that we don't have enough money to complete the option. Randy has said for months he is waiting for the report. He has told others he has the report. Mr miller what is the truth?????? I phone his office almost daily. He is never in the office. What does he do for $440,000 a year. I want his job.......
New Message
Please login to post a reply