Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

KSU!

With absolute pleasure and honour I accept the role of KSU Rep, representing 101 shareholders totaling 10%+ of the outstanding shares of KWG Resources. Thanks to the 22 voters that placed their confidence in me and quite honestly took a leap of faith. Special thanks to goldhunter for leading and skillfully organizing both the consolidation of this group and for running this election.

From the beginning, we agreed that this group aspired to provide the extra clout and support necessary in alignment with management of KWG to maximize shareholder value. I will do what I can to support this mandate and continue to keep KWG shareholders apprised of what I know and learn. Spider taught me that a world class deposit is not enough and your decision to buy/hold/sell is a vote for/against the management as well. I strongly believe that our world class chromite deposit is equally met with a world class management team at KWG. My hope is that KWG's management recognizes KSU and to some extent aligns with us in some way that is meaningful and appropriate and uses our 10%+ to their strategic advantage. I will begin work on a letter to KWG management that informs them of KSU and our support and alignment with their leadership.

Although the vote is over and KSU now formalized, I see this as a start rather than an end -I think the thoughtful and informative postings on this site need to continue so that perspective and thoughts are shared - I am confident that this energy and interest will continue.

Although I'd like to think that the recent spike in volume and 2 cent rise in share price is somehow related to rumours of KSU forming, my idealism gives way to my optimism and confidence in the fact that that our consolidation, solidarity and alignment with KWG management can be used as a strategic advantage to maximize shareholder value.

All the very best to all KWG longs,

Keep Digging

New Message
Please login to post a reply