Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Queen’s Park to make Ring of Fire announcement on Monday

Hey Cinemashow,

My understanding is that the province has appointed the AG to "intervene" (on their behalf) which is a fancy way of saying review the process and the final ruling for them. The AG's role is not to argue, solicite or defend a position, nor is it to bring new evidence or a different interpretation to the decision. I beleive his role is to provide an important risk management component for the next move of the Ont Gov.

It is also my understanding that the Mining Commish decision can only be overturned based on inconsistencies or improprieties in the process, which have or may have unjustly treated the rights of one or both parties. In this case though, I believe that due process was served and that the Justice's (mining commissioner) decision was well founded and comprehensively presented in her report.

IMHO the Ont government has, in the last few months, come to the realization, after being confronted with Frank's plan as well as the logical supporting evidence, that they have put their money on the wrong horse. This being the case, as witnessed by the financial unwinding of Cliffs Nat Res, merged with the 2012 Ont Gov much publicized announcement that they would support Cliffs private road, their need to distance themselves from their 'would be' american partner, has grown exponentially.

In order to avoid any chance of litigation from this Ohio behemoth, the Ont Gov needed to research and secure their legal position, prior to creating a divergence from Cliffs. To that end the AG has reviewed the decision and has provided legal counsel to the Wynne gov, so that they can proceed with "the new plan" with impunity. I believe the Deloitte report has been submitted to the Ont Gov, which will be used as substantiation for their decision to go in the new direction.

Obvious telling signs have included the reversal on the ONTC divestment, the forming of the "ROF Corporation" and the pre-budget intentional leaks referring to financial support for infrastructure to the ROF. Less obvious but very revealing, was the body language during Frank's last two interviews on Agora as well as the strong insider buying of the last six months at KWG.

I believe that the timing of the Ont Gov's announcement tommorrow (prior to the court appearance and the release of the Deloitte report) was intented to display strong leadership and decision-making without the perceived dependancy on these two "would-be confirmed" sources of information. The "behind the scenes" reports (Deloitte and AG) give the Wynne gov a chance to gain back some public opinion points without revealing (admitting) how wrong they were about Cliffs and how they needed to protect themselves from litigation.

I believe that a strong announcement (not to say historical) will be made on Monday by the Ont Gov, soon to be followed by the AG supporting the Mining Commissioner's ruling and finally caped off with the Deloitte report confirming rail not road, and "quashing" the possible perception of a Cliffs comeback into the ROF. Casablanca Capital will then turn into a hungry shoal of piranhas. These events will set the stage for a Fed Gov announcement about financial support for the RR and the Port Authority, which may incorporate various forms of funding, bonds or PPP not to mention Glencore/Xstrata or others lurking in the wings.

I also conclude after being here for a few years on a daily basis, that the inadvertent delay caused by Cliffs greedy games, have in a serendipidous way, allowed KWG to dramatically increase its Net Asset Value in spite of the consequmet dilution, as well as publicize its visionary plan within financial circles and the media, which in the end will significantly increase the ultimate return to its shareholders. Just MHO of course.

Best of luck to all KWG longs

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply