Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

KWG "can't get no respect" from anyone it seems these days. With Appeals from both CLF/NOT (Are they joined at the hip?) pending, is anyone on our side? Mining Minister Gravelle and Premier Wynne would sooner say nice things about NDP's Andrea H. , or Ontario PC Party Leader Hudak than mention that forbidden word, KWG. KWG seems to be like the Maytag Repairman, "the loneliest guy in town". We keep making positive announcements and wonder, is anyone listening? When if ever, are we going to get some respect? We have so much going yet see our shares trade for peanuts day after day. I for one, am growing old waiting for this play to show it's potential. I have been involved since 2010, although many here have been around much longer. We know that within the next few months, both Appeals should be finalized, hopefully in our favour. The oft proposed, since last year, Development Corp. will finally show it's head and best of all, again hopefully, Cliffs will finally be gone from the ROF. In hindsight, KWG inviting Cliffs into the ROF, was like introducing Purple Listeria into North America, a plant species that spreads everywhere and chokes off everything else with no redeeming quality other than it may appeal to some people for the pretty blossoms. Better days are surely coming and I for one can't wait! rj

New Message
Please login to post a reply