Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: What a farce!!...a mockery in full view!!...and they think it's believable!!!

That's what's scary!! With full indemnity!! I have been a senior manager for a number of years, and if I had WAFFLED even one tenth of what this administration has done done, I would have been laughed out of the boardroom. This is pathetic.

What they "created" was not a Development Corporation...it's a GD committee of insiders. They have the gaul to call them interim board members...no wonder the Feds are not buying in...and these clowns... Minister Goofy as their leader, doesn't have an original idea of his own, nor does he have any clue how to do this. He has reassigned four cronies to pose as a WHAT??...a board of directors?? It's a COMMITTEE!!!... My God...I have seen everything.

The reality is...that in their self declared omnipotence, they think that they can "out wait" the feds who don't intend to put any money into this until ...

1. a CEO is named with a board of respectable experienced builders, who are ready to put real money to work and a solid INTELLIGENT plan is committed to and announced;

2. the Ont Gov decides to structure the financial risk management in such a way (port authority) that it can be carried by mega funds, hedge funds, investors and the world markets, not the Ont middle class. It's enough that we already (as ontario taxpayers) have to put in a billion, (then put in another billion as Canadian Taxpayers) without having to act as this government's personal ATM, for the next ten years of building this thing;

3. the Ont Gov realizes that they already have a good portion of the infrastructure in place, in the form of Ontario Northland Corp, who have the tools, the equipment and the years of experience in freight and resource shipping to stand this thing up; and decide to use it as their main resource of logistical expertise, and project management... The rest is just building a railroad...setting up the organization that will run it efficiently is the big job. It's like the people who think that "making the baby" was the hard work...LOL :)

4. it is strategically advantageous to announce their support, and to drag the benefits of that announcement until the Fed election next fall (2015).

I thought for a while that I could tolerate Minister Goofy, but he has gone from bad to worst. He can't even get his people to form a corporation...who are these people that were named to this "committee"...that is going to study the "shot" out of this very simple first step. It's obvious that Goofy is determined to do nothing until he gets his allowance from the feds. What a pathetic situation!

Sorry about my rant, but I cannot accept this kind of blatant disregard for FNs immediate need for quality of life, for the companies that have invested time and money in the ROF, for all the Ontarians who are waiting for something to "kick start" the economy, for the investors who have put their hopes in this "miracle" deposit and for the reputation of Ont/Can as a great place to invest in the eyes of the world.

It's politicians like Minister Goofy who are not only ruining this opportunity but also compromizing the financial future a many generations of hard workers to come and eroding our trust (what little is left) in the political process as a means of achieving ANYTHING!

I'm done...thanks for reading if you actually got all the way to the end. Hang in there Frank ...it must be frustrating as "shot" from where you sit.

Best of luck to all KWG and ROF longs

Le Penseur

New Message
Please login to post a reply